Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) is a completely integrated business management solution providing financials, CRM, operations and business intelligence. Over 40,000 customers across 160 countries use Sage 300 ERP to automate workflow and interconnect processes from different areas of their business, bringing front-office and back-office operations into alignment.
- An extensive history of serving the small to mid-sized business space.
- Visionary architecture giving you assurance that your ERP software is capable of quickly evolving to address new technologies and business needs into the future.
- Best-in-industry third party product suite with over 400 Sage development partners around the world.
- Out-the-box integration between Sage 300 ERP and Sage CRM giving you a real-time 360° view of your business.
Includes eight essential business capabilities
Streamline business operations and tie processes together using Sage 300 ERP’s extensive capabilities that will empower your business by making day to day tasks a lot simpler.
- Accounting and finance
- Business intelligence and reporting
- Purchasing management
- Sales management
- Inventory and warehouse management
- Customer relationship management
- Time and project management
- Third party software integration
A choice of options to match your needs
Streamlining integration across applications, you can select the Sage 300 ERP edition that best meets your business needs now, safe in the knowledge that it will grow with your business in the future.
- Sage 300 ERP Standard – an entry level solution for growing businesses that require strong and secure financial and operations management, it can accommodate up to five concurrent users and manage data for up to five different companies
- Sage 300 ERP Advanced – building on the capabilities of Sage 300 ERP Standard, but with the ability to accommodate up to 10 concurrent users and with no restriction on the number of companies that can be managed
- Sage 300 ERP Premium – providing advanced inventory, purchasing, and order management with the ability to manage an unlimited number of concurrent users and companies